Digital Content Strategy, Content Creator,
Effective integrated marketing strategist with proven, versatile, experience creating and strengthening brand voices across digital and traditional channels.
- Photoshop & design for print and digital
- Skilled DSLR photographer & videographer
- Strategic planning: brand development, event production, content, and social media
- Email newsletter design and automation
- Web development, including ecommerce
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Process strategy and automation
- Social media statistics, tracking, and analysis
- Video editing: Adobe Premiere, Screenflow, Final Cut X
- Implementing Instructional Design principles as a paradigm of Project Management
- Advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Developed tracking solutions for property management needs using Excel and other project management tools.
- Developed cost-efficient project estimate, management, and workflow processes to provide web-design clients with consistent high quality results.
- Designed and deployed a highly effective grassroots, organic marketing strategy to promote GreenLeaf Market. This included identifying and connecting with community influencers, motivating employees, and strategic donations.
- Increased gross sales at GreenLeaf Market over 56.3% between the store opening in April 2019 and December 2019.
- Discovered security issues with the point of sale and scale databases at GreenLeaf Market, created and executed a plan of action to resolve the issues within 2 weeks, and worked with department heads and management to create processes and checks to prevent future issues and to secure the systems.
- Working with The St. Louis Science Center and HECTV to produce cooking tutorials based upon the Grocery Market Kit product (an accessible, nutritious, easy to cook meal kit for low income families) that I developed with input from chefs.
- $15 targeted FaceBook ad in January 2020 grossed over $500 in custom cake sales
- Saved GreenLeaf Market over $1200 per month by designing the semi-monthly store sale flyer in-house
- Launched and manage the online grocery shopping and event catering services
Missouri State University
Bachelor of Science: Psychology, Minor in Communications.
Post graduate coursework in Instructional Design and media technology
February 2019 to Present
St. Louis Grocery Group
Marketing and Social Media Director
- Created brand style guides for both GreenLeaf Market and ZOOM Convenience Store
- Produce and edit all videos, Facebook Live broadcasts, video ads, video testimonials, and farmer videos.
- Plan and execute all digital advertising campaigns: Adwords, Facebook ads and promoted posts, Instagram ads, etc.
- Manage all social media, blogs, graphics, and all other forms of digital content for GreenLeaf Market and ZOOM.
- Grow and manage the weekly email newsletter using MailChimp
- Public Relations point of contact, representing GreenLeaf Market and ZOOM by speaking at events and to news outlets. Create and submit press releases, field press inquiries.
- Design all flyers, coupons, in-store signs, stickers, brochures, sales ads, and all print material including two billboards.
- Implemented and maintain the customer loyalty rewards program using Loyalty Lane at both GreenLeaf and ZOOM.
- Work with store management to monitor in-store sales, strategize selling expiring products, analyze the success of coupons, and improve sales across all departments.
- Strategize, coordinate, and execute profitable partnerships and initiatives including donation of expired food to St. Louis Area Food Bank, educating children in partnership with the St. Louis Science Center, store tours with the St. Louis Public Schools, and more.
- Managed the launch and continued functioning of the new website which features ecommerce/online grocery shopping with curbside pickup, digital coupons, and integration with the consumer rewards program.
- Lead communication internally by holding regular staff meetings to brainstorm and update project statuses, assist HR with communicating new policies, assist with the implementation of departmental procedures by creating flowcharts and checklists, and support management with difficult communication situations.
March 2018 to December 2018
Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Position Eliminated
- Responsible for marketing, social media and web strategy of the property management and brokerage divisions. Created and implemented content calendar. Supervised staff to ensure consistent brand, tone, and posting schedule.
- Created and implemented social media and marketing strategies, got buy-in from leasing agents, and executed.
- Created property flyers, brochures, quarterly owner reports, comps and sales material for prospective clients, and all other print media.
- Wrote compelling property descriptions targeted to different socioeconomic levels (student, low-income, & luxury)
- Onboarded over 100 new properties and new owner accounts to Appfolio, and ensured that all listed properties were accurate and up to date.
- Worked directly with clients to resolve all tenant, maintenance and financial issues including evictions and refunds.
- Created work process management charts for property management, construction, and realty divisions.
- Responsible for production of all 3-D, virtual reality home tours, photos, and property videos
- Overhauled leasing division to improve productivity and dispatch maintenance more effectively
- After leasing division overhaul, trained leasing agents to take better photos and submit social media content, and became office manager with three direct reports, acting as lead property manager and property owner liaison.
June 2016 to March 2018
Red Brick Management/Rothschild Development
Marketing Assistant/ Executive Assistant/Realtor
- Staff photographer and digital content developer, in addition to maintaining Pete Rothchild’s calendars
- Wrote website content, optimized and maintained advertisements for commercial properties
- Saved Red Brick over $500 per month on ineffective Google Ads; created a more effective, less costly ad campaign
- Alerted management to numerous problems with the website, branding, and reputation. Proposed easy resolutions.
- Designed compelling branded print and digital flyers to promote properties across marketing platforms
- Developed system to track commercial properties, related marketing assets, tenant liquor licenses, tenant business insurance expiration, and building maintenance status.
- Facilitated communication regarding the latest developments in projects, sales, and issues involving intra-organization, clients, business partners, and vendors.
- Pulled comps for investment and commercial properties and used the data in information packets that I created.
- Reviewed commercial property leases and investment sale contracts for discrepancies and accuracy. Once caught a math mistake and saved Red Brick Management over $5000. Assisted with three property donations to nonprofits.
Jan. 2011 – June 2016
Website Design and Consulting
- Managed all phases of website design projects from discovery to launch.
- Developed a cost efficient project management and workflow process to facilitate flexibility for working with different types of clients and website projects.
- Increased leads and qualified visitors with a comprehensive SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy.
- Used Google Analytics and to define and monitor success of SEO, social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Implemented social media strategy and execution, overseeing all social media channels to promote brand and increase conversions of visitors to leads.
- Developed and implemented comprehensive content strategies involving social media posting, guest writers, newsletters, and blog posts.
- Developed a system for efficient and consistent product photography, description writing, and pricing strategy.
- Developed and managed newsletters using MailChimp and Constant Contact, coordinated with multiple points of contact, created content, selected imagery, scheduled and optimized distribution. Used metrics to optimize future newsletters.
- Developed e-commerce stores using WooCommerce. Executed all aspects of selling online including sourcing and buying products to resell, product photography, inventory management, pricing and product research, measuring, writing compelling descriptions, shipping, and customer service.
July 2008 – Jan. 2011
Reflex Media Solutions
Project Coordinator and Office Manager
- Coordinated and assisted with all phases of multimedia production, from strategic planning to post-production.
- Managed subcontractors and communications to keep projects on track.
- Created social media profiles, strategized and planned content and posting schedules for clients.
- Communicated with clients throughout all phases of the project; acted as liaison with production staff.
- Responsible for gathering and reporting billable hours and expenses.
July 2008 – Jan. 2011
Management Executives – Springfield, MO
Director of Online Education
- Improved course structures to adhere to standardized models of Instructional Design and to ensure that all online courses met continuing education criteria set by accrediting organizations.
- Created a system for tracking online courses, from conceptualization to final publication and marketing.
- Planned and led the production of text and video content for all online courses meeting tight deadlines, and formatting and publishing to a proprietary learning management system.